New Hit! Holika Holika x Gudetama Lazy & Easy

May 16, 2016
Hello lovely people on the Internet! It's me Jenny ~ 




Gudetama is a Sanrio character, who is hard to motivate and has a negative, defeatist attitude. Just like every student at school or college lol

Holika Holika has just released a huge Gudetama makeup/skincare line!
Holika Holika x Gudetama Lazy & Easy
Guess who's the main endorser of Holika Holika now? JIN GOO of Descendants of the Sun
I had a huge crush on him while watching DOTS :)


The products are really adorable and the line has got a wide range of makeup, skincare and other items!

Makeup:
☆ BB Cushion    | 22,900 Won
☆ Jelly Duo Blusher    | 8,900 Won
☆ Melting Lip Button    | 10,900 Won
☆ Cushion Puffs       | 8,000 Won

Skincare:
☆ Mask Sheet     | 2,000 Won
☆ All Kill Sheet ( Cleaning Tissue & All-in-one Mask sheet )   | 2,500 Won
☆ Egg Peeling Gel    | 7,900 Won
☆ All-in-one Master ( Face Oil )    | 23,000 Won
☆ Cleansing Foam        | 12,000 Won

Other:
☆ Dry Shampoo    | 10,000 Won
☆ Nail Kit             | 5,900 Won


Overall, if you are a fan of Gudetama and bright yellow packagings, this will definitely suit your taste! I'm pretty excited and I would love to try out some products!












4 comments:

  1. This line is ridiculously cute! I just want to buy it all and never use it so it can look cute on my vanity table haha Too bad I won't be able to make any purchases in a while :<

    http://www.shijakibanida.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too xD Even though the cushion is not suited for my skin, I would still buy it lol

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big fan of the colour yellow but when it comes to Gudetama I'm on my knees! So cute.
    ~Weng wengiful 

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.